VESTLE REVIEW TEMPLATE
How to promote Vestle
Hi there affiliates! We cherish all of your hard work and want to help you in any way we can. To make things easier for you, we’ve composed this list of guidelines, specifying the Dos and Don’ts of promoting Vestle. Take a look and all will become clear.
Vestle’s affiliates are only allowed to use official Vestle marketing materials. You can find those under the ‘Marketing tools’ tab. Can’t find something you need? Get in touch and we’ll do our best to assist. Remember: Vestle must review and approve all promotion materials as well as where you promote them.
- Always add a risk warning
- No bonuses allowed
- Be realistic and balanced
- No advising
- Don’t promise what we can’t deliver
- No beginners allowed
- Vestle only deals in CFDs
- No testimonials
Always add a risk warning
Since Vestle is regulated by CySEC and follows EU regulations, we have to meet very strict legal criteria. Whenever writing a review or promoting Vestle, always add a proper risk warning. In English, the ESMA risk warning is as follows:
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 88% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Vestle. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The risk warning must be in a readable font size and color.
If your site and promotional materials aren’t in English, let us know and we will be happy to supply the proper risk warning in the language of your choice.
The ESMA risk warning must be updated every three months.
No bonuses allowed
As a CySEC regulated broker, Vestle cannot offer any bonuses whatsoever.
Be realistic and balanced
As part of the legal requirements, all promotional materials must be balanced. If you speak about advantages, mention disadvantages. If you speak about potential profits, mention potential losses.
Vestle is a broker. We only provide trading services. We do not give investment advice and any training provided is general guidance regarding our site, trading tools and the market in general.
Don’t promise what we can’t deliver
Please don’t make any false promises or say things that sound right, but actually aren’t. Want some examples?
Don’t say 'Become a successful trader'
Do say 'you could succeed as a trader'
Don’t say 'You will profit'
Do say 'You could close successful deals'
Don’t say 'No fees'. Overnight financing can be viewed as a fee.
Do say 'No fees for opening or closing an account'.
Don’t say 'The best broker', 'The number one trading site' or 'Vestle offers the best trading conditions'.
Do say 'One of the best brokers', 'A leading trading site' or 'Vestle offers excellent trading conditions'.
Don’t say 'Trading is easy'
Do say "Vestle’s platforms are user-friendly" or "Vestle’s trading tools are easy to use"
Don’t say 'Specialised account managers', 'Professional traders to teach you', 'Investing coach'
Do say 'Dedicated account managers', 'trading coach' and 'relationship managers'
Never use any of the following terms
- Make money
- Earn money
- Make profits
- Improve or change your life or lifestyle
No beginners allowed
As a regulated broker in Europe, Vestle cannot offer services to people with no trading experience. We only serve traders, not beginners. Our platform requires experience in investing. We can’t offer to novice, beginners or ’no previous experience required’
Here are a few examples…
Don’t say 'Learn how to trade'
Do say 'Expand your trading knowledge'
Don’t say 'A personal trading coach will teach you how to trade'
Do say 'Learn about Vestle’s platforms and services with free 1-on-1 training'
Don’t say 'Start trading with free education resources'
Do say 'Gain additional knowledge with free education resources'
Vestle only deals in CFDs
Our traders can’t invest in shares, commodities, indices, currencies, cryptocurrencies and ETFs. Rather, they can invest in CFDs on shares or - if you prefer - trade cryptocurrency CFDs. Avoid incorrect statements such as ‘trade shares’ or ‘join the stock market’.
Don’t say'Trade Apple shares'
Do say 'Trade Apple share CFDs'
Don’t say 'Buy Bitcoin'
Do say 'Invest in Bitcoin CFDs'
Vestle has many excellent benefits and strengths. Here are just a few examples you could mention:
- Free 1-on-1 training with a trading coach
- Cutting edge technology combined with human, personalized support
- Negative Balance Protection, guaranteeing clients can never lose more than they invest
- Free education and information resources
- Free market updates
- Excellent trading conditions
- Advanced, user-friendly trading platforms for desktop and mobiles (including free apps)
- We are part of the iFOREX Group that has over 22 years of experience
- Hundreds of CFD instruments – shares, commodities, indices, currencies, cryptocurrencies and ETFs – from multiple markets
- Vestle is a regulated and reliable broker
- Our site and all services are available in 8 European languages
- Only target individuals over the age of 18
- Vestle only offers services in specific European countries*.
- Regulatory demands can change often and with no prior notice. When this occurs, all promotional materials and strategies will need to change immediately
- If you want to make any change to iFOREX’s promotional materials on your site, you must let us know
* Austria , Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and The Netherlands.
Have any questions? Contact us at Partners@activelyinvesting.com